Every person who enters your yard is a Michigan Resident. We do not use transient or migratory employees.
- Our wood comes from four different Michigan companies. You can even select wood from our Alpena distributor, which would make everything completely Michigan-based.
- Our aluminum is fabricated in Chesterfield Twp, MI and comes with a Lifetime Guarantee that can be backed up by a two-generation family business.
- Our PVC comes from four different Michigan distributors. All four distributors sell only American-made products.
- Our steel products are American-made in Oklahoma, not China, and are distributed by a third-generation company in Drayton Plains, Michigan.
- Our cement is made in Gibraltor, Michigan. We use only a high-strength Hydraulic product that is the highest-rated in the industry. After all, the cement is what holds it all together.
- Our chain link is domestically fabricated. It doesn't rust like imports, and is guaranteed to you in writing by American companies.
We have added to this Commitment by offering a three-year warranty. Most companies only offer one year; we triple that because we feel we have the best installers and the best products.